Veterinary Services In Minneapolis
Where Your Pet Comes First
No matter what stage of life your pet is in, we at Blue Cross Animal Hospital always strive to provide top quality pet care. We offer a wide range of services that help enable our staff to provide each pet with the best care possible.
Our veterinary services include:
- Wellness Care – We offer annual physical examinations which give our doctors the opportunity to perform a thorough physical exam as well as to discuss your pet’s overall health and address any questions or concerns you may have.
- Preventative Care – Our staff understands that no pet is the same and because of this, we offer individualized vaccine programs to each patient, depending on their risk of exposure to disease. We also carry veterinary-approved heartworm and flea/tick prevention on-site.
- Surgery – Our doctors offer routine surgical procedures, including spaying and neutering, to more advanced procedures with the help of Board Certified Surgical Specialists.
- Pet Dental Health Care – Blue Cross Animal Hospital strives to educate our clients on the best dental health options available. Our doctors will examine your pet’s mouth to help determine if there are any oral health issues you should be aware of and then offer the best dental health care recommendations for your pet.
- Radiology and Ultrasonography – Our diagnostic imaging services include radiography and ultrasonography, which are both safe, painless, and completely non-invasive.
- Laboratory Services – Our in-house lab enables us to run comprehensive tests with same day results, getting your pet the treatment they need as soon as possible.
- On-Site Pharamcy – Our well-stocked pharmacy means you can rely on us for all of your pet’s pharmaceutical needs. Our on-site pharmacy provides convenience by allowing you to start your pet’s prescription without delay.
We promise at Blue Cross Animal Hospital to treat your pets like the valued family members they are. We look forward to helping them stay healthy and seeing them through all of their life stages. Contact us at (612) 822-2149 for more information or to schedule your pet’s appointment today.